Subscribe to this blog for FREE

If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send an email to bilal071@yahoo.com.

Thanks for your interest and support.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Final Table of the 2007 WSOP

If you haven't seen the final table play yet, I suggest that you do right away. It has to be one of the worst games I have ever seen. The champ is an over-betting calling station who got lucky like no one's business. I don't know what prayers he was using and what the other guys were drinking, but they were just handing him money. I would love to play this guy for some serious cash. This just goes on to show that luck has such a huge affect on any given day. I personally think that they should change the format of the final table at the WSOP, some way to neutralize the luck factor somewhat. I mean, this guy Yang has to be one of the worst players I have seen. He keeps over betting with J-10, K-8, A-x... and keeps calling re-raises and keeps getting lucky... Poker can be disgustingly luck-oriented sometimes.

No comments: